- SROCP - Certification of Proficiency for VHF Radio Operations
- LROCP - Certification of Proficiency for VHF & MF/HF Radio Operations
- MSCE - (SATCOM) - Endorsement for Proficiency in Marine Satellite Communications
- MROVCP - Certification of Proficiency for VHF Radio Operations
- MROCP - Certification of Proficiency for VHF & MF/HF Radio Operations, and
- MSCCE (SATCOM) - Endorsement for Proficiency in Marine Satellite Communications
- RROCP - Restricted Radio Operators Certificate of Proficiency
- ROCP - Radio Operator's Certificate of Proficiency
- Other (refer note 4 on page 2 of the application)
Replacement of Equivalent Certificates
The MROVCP, MROCP and MSCCE certificates are considered to be equivalent to the current qualifications. Where a replacement is requested the relevant current certificate will be issued, stating it is a replacement.
Replacement of RROCP, ROCP and Other Certificates
Where a replacement is requested and the certificate is not equivalent to current qualifications and is no longer issued, a letter confirming certification will be issued. The holder of a RROCP or ROCP qualification will be issued with a letter and a wallet size card confirming certification. The RROCP and ROCP qualification permits the holder to operate MF/HF and VHF radios. However, it is not equivalent to the current LROCP qualification.
The Replacement Application (PDF 819KB) must be completed and can also be requested by telephone: 1300 365 262, posted, emailed or faxed on request. Requirements for completion of the application are listed on page 2 of the form. Where a request is incomplete, the application may be returned, this will delay processing.
The cost of a replacement application is detailed in OMC Fees. Payment can be made by:
- Cheque/money order payable to the University of Tasmania
- Visa or MasterCard on the Replacement Application (PDF 204KB) form
- Online payment (an application and photo are still required).
(Please note: This link will take you through to the UTAS payment page)